Your global supplier of equipments and services to
the marine, naval and oil & gas industries.
Who we are?
Its international source for spare parts, electro-electronics, services, equipment and systems in general for the oil, naval and nautical industries: platforms, ships, yachts, pushers, fishing boats and various vessels.
Join us and benefit from our worldwide network!
AFI, headquartered in Miami Beach, Florida in the United States and headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, has established a global network dedicated to the sale of new and used general supplies for the naval, nautical and oil / gas.
Over the years, AFI has developed international business relationships with a large number of North American, European and Asian companies that encompass the most varied types of services and equipment related to these industries.
Our presence in both the United States and Brazil opens a wide range of facilities, advantages and opportunities for Brazilian companies.
What we do?
AFI GLOBAL MARINE is able to supply any kind of demand for equipment, machinery (light and heavy), spare parts, spare parts and services (eg, consulting, technical assistance) for a wide range of vessels. We operate in the petrochemicals, oil and gas platforms, shipping, commercial and commercial maritime transport, professional and sport fishing, port and marine equipment (winches, trailers, scales, x-ray and safety systems, tractors, cables, etc.) .
We also work with the sale of vessels (tugboats, pushers, ferries, etc.) from various locations around the world, new and used equipment and supplies. We list below some of the different segments in which we operate:
1) Engines and propulsion equipment;
2) Electrical and electronic apparatus and components in general;
3) Radars, probes, plotters, communication systems, electronic cartography, geo-positioning, satellite TV, etc.,
4) Monitoring, image and control systems integrated via computerized platform (www.micadmarine.com - see details below!);
5) Power generation, refrigeration, exhaustion, etc .;
6) Stabilizers, thrusters, navigation / steering systems, autopilot, propellers, anchors, etc.
7) Lighting and signaling systems;
8) Treatment and pumping of water / toilets;
9) Hoses, connections and cabaret;
10) Maritime Rescue, security equipment and personnel transport for Platforms;
11) Treatment of oil, waste and waste, desalination, etc .;
12) Covers, Candles, Seats and Interiors;
13) Accessories, Spares and Parts in general;
14) Corrosion and Paints;
15) Equipment for Port Area and Maritime / Submarine Work.
On your next purchase, do not hesitate to request our quotation!
Our customers have several reasons to use AFI GLOBAL MARINE!
Wide range of products, speed and flexibility in international budgets and freight (it is often possible to issue complex quotes within a few hours and the merchandise is delivered to the customer in Brazil within a few days!);
* Prices are mostly cheaper than in the Brazilian market;
* Confidential, friendly, individualized and personalized treatment; Communication in Portuguese, English and Spanish (please request);
* Minimization of efforts in international searches and purchases;
* Acquisition of several items / products through a single purchasing center;
* Assistance in maintenance of equipment and factory guarantees; br> * Shipment of equipment for all Brazil, as well as for Brazilian customers (or other countries) traveling or located anywhere in the world! (much used in emergencies);
* Reception, storage, conference and redispatch of orders from different suppliers, all centralized in one place;
* Preparation of packaging, palletizing, crating, special boxes, etc .;
* Issuance of various types of documents: specified commercial invoice, international harmonized classification / code, Airway Bill, Bill of Lading, authentication in the Brazilian (or other) consulate, etc., as requested for the client;
* Specialists in logistics. Consolidation of freight in a single shipment to Brazil in order to minimize the cost of freight and facilitate the clearance of goods on arrival at the destination in Brazil or another country;
* Shipments via courier / express ("sedex international"), air (regular and chartered flights) and oceanic (individual or shared containers) and per person (carry on lugage);
* Facilitation, flexibilization and assistance in the import process (importer for convenience, dispatcher, entry in Brazil with tariff benefits, etc.); Catalysis of new business with the United States; Strengthening of business / relationships abroad;
* Search for business opportunities, partnerships and commercial interests of purchase / distribution in the North American market; Representation in the United States;
* Increase the international credibility of the Brazilian customer vis-à-vis North American manufacturers / suppliers;
* Search for financing, insurance, etc.